Dana Putar Alam
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT TEETHING AND ITS RELATION TO YOUR BABY'S DREAM.

Go down

EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT TEETHING AND ITS RELATION TO YOUR BABY'S DREAM. Empty EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT TEETHING AND ITS RELATION TO YOUR BABY'S DREAM.

Post by jimmyrobert 25/2/2019, 20:45

Teething is a process that we must look very carefully , most babies are much more irritable during the days they experience changes, others just want to sleep, some start to experience night awakenings, the truth is that all children are different and Each one has a particular threshold of pain, but our role as parents is to help them during this phase get rest not only to reduce irritability but because they will need to replenish the energy they consume within this period.

Some indicators that our babies will get their teeth are:

They start drooling more

Sometimes they experience a fever

They bite all they can

If they are taking breast milk, they will be much more in need of this (because the suction calms them the discomfort).

They may be unappetizing

As I had many questions, I spoke with Renzo Dongo , our guest dentist of the Blog, who had all the patience in the world to clarify each of my doubts.

dante costume

jimmyrobert

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum